Name: gagrilli
Subject: Re: Cannot display search results

Thanks for your quick reply, Maxime.
I got the indexer working, it told me it had 805 documents indexed, but, again
nothing(!)
I think I am doing something wrong woth the Server command , though, because
looking to the MySQL tables I don't see the dict table populated with words,
only the url and urlinfo ones.
I am not interested in following the links in my documents while indexing,
because they are not a website, only html and other types gathered together (I
have external parsers in place and anyway I search for the common words found
in HTML docs), so I put the MaxHops command with value 2. I can access the
documents through the browser normally
My Server command directive in indexer.conf is as follows:

Server http://localhost/CLI/  file:/opt/lampp/htdocs/CLI/

I take it this is the correct way to tell it not to request by HTTP header but
through the filesystem, right?
Does the indexer respect that command or should I use sth else?
Does the search.cgi script respect that command or should I use sth else?

And one last question.. Do I just need to manually re-run indexer every time,
or do I need to clear some cache somewhere?

Thanks again for your help... appreciate it

Read the full topic here:
http://www.dataparksearch.org/cgi-bin/simpleforum.cgi?fid=01;topic_id=1218653591;reply=1218653955

Ответить