Name: betty
Subject: Re: one page url list

I figured this has something to do with my recent changes to the index.conf,
cached.conf, searchd.conf, and stored.conf. I have reversed some of them, but
it still produced some errors and automatically stopped after indexing a few
hundreds of files. This time I am using one server in the index.conf file to
test. Before I made these changes, I was indexing this server fine. I did not
saved the copy of the config files before these changes, but I will try to
recreate one from the default ones. At the same time I wonder if you can tell
me what might be the cause of the following errors:

 [tree/wrd] ARetrieved rec_id: 6efed58f Size: 16->8

Read the full topic here:
http://www.dataparksearch.org/cgi-bin/simpleforum.cgi?fid=02;topic_id=1222954719;page=2

Ответить