*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Business Strategy Analyst/ Architect

Location: Exchange Place, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: 400/day on c2c

Strategic Analyst responsible for the enhancements of a vendor-based product
for Appix.  Analyze and design best solutions for SEC 23/AB utility
services.

*Must Have:*

*At least 8+ years of relevant experience.*

*Prior experience in working with Business entity related reference data
(most important)*

Analyze data sources to develop golden data source for SEC 23A/B validation

Design and develop golden data source management service

Working with vendor(Appix) to implement strategy solution

Manage system enhancements related to Cash Payment System Access

Work with Operations Personnel to gather requirements for new enhancements

Create functional specifications to support cash management and business
relations to the vendor product Appix

Track and prioritize issues related to enhancements

Develop a concise delivery strategy and timeline for all enhancements

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*