*Architect BIM
*Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 1-2 months

*****For Immediate feedback please forward your resume to *
n...@catstaffing-us.com*    ******************

Requirements:
looking for someone to help them define their SW Architecture for document
management. Initially this would be rolled out to client’s validated GMP
environment, then next year to Clinical and Product Development and then
globally for Roche. We can secure most of this work going forward if we have
the right resource now. Skill set requirements:
The resources need to have a good understanding of the Documentum catalog
and how software components fit together
 The project is about Documentum architecture design not implementation
planning
Only TIFF images (single page and multiple page image files) and PDF
documents are in scope for the current and new system
There is a demand publishing requirement for printing a selected grouping of
managed objects (TIFF and/or PDF documents)
There are 4,000 users
 There are strict role-based access control policies for managed content
GNE has had issues getting a straight answer or even a consistent answer
from EMC about what software and hardware pieces are required, even though
GNE has provided a complete view to their requirements
Our team needs to have a good understanding of the Documentum and EMC ECA
product licensing options and policies

Thanks and Regards. . .
Neev Roy ,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice:  201 257 5081 x 169
Fax:     201 727 9296