Hi   Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

******Immediately Needed A Consultant******

Job Title   : Maximo consultant
Location    : Thousand Oaks, CA.
Duration   : 6-12 Month Contract
Rate         : OPEN

*Job Description:*
Anybody who has worked in TSRM 7.1 and CCMDB should be able to manage the
task.
The client is looking for someone with knowledge of eESM (and hopefully TSRM
that could complete the work.

*Here is a brief overview that you could use. :*
UAT - Validate Configuration & Integration Testing (CCMDB, SLM, TAMIT, and
TSRM) (Dependency) -- TSRM integration testing.
Create and Distribute Communications to End Users #3 & 4 & 5 & 6
Create and Distribute Direct Access User Communications #1 & 2

*Establish Production Environment*
Create Model to Job Plan Mapping
Map/Load User Records to Person Groups
Map User Records to Security Groups
Map Person Groups w/new attributes
Develop/document template -- (I/P/C)
Process education development for change and problem management
Move AT&T tickets from eESM to TSRM

Thanks & Regards
Mukesh
Sr Technical Recruiter