Hi,

My name is *Manohar* and I work for *ERP and ERP Corp* and we came across
your profile in one of the Job portals and matches with our requirement.

If you are comfortable with the requirement which is given below ,please
forward your *updated resume *with expected salary and availability status
to mano...@erpanderp.com <sreed...@erpanderp.com>

*
*

*Position Title: Oracle Apps Financial Technical Consultant*

*Location:   Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6 -12 Months *

*No. of positions: 1*

·         10+ years of Oracle Apps experience

·         Strong *Oracle Financial Apps Technical experience*

·         Must have worked on *Revenue Recognition*

·         Good working experience in *O2C cycle*

·         Financial modules (AP, AR, GL, FA)

·         Lead experience is required on atleast one project

* *

*Manohar *
Technical Recruiter
*ERP and ERP Corp*
48521 Warm Springs Blvd , Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
*PH: 510-709-0713*
*Email: mano...@erpanderp.com <sreed...@erpanderp.com>
**www.erpanderp.com* <http://www.erpanderp.com/>* *