Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

EAD or GC ONLY

SAP SD Functional consultant

Duration: 6+ months,

Location: NYC

could go perm in 2011

the hiring manager wanted to ensure that the candidates that I am setting up
to speak to her and the SD consultant know how to complete the following
hands on.   For the technical part of the interview with them, they will be
asking questions on the following:

SAP configuration items:

- Pricing procedures

- Condition type

- Contract configuration

- Customer Master configuration

- Incompletion Log

- Revenue Account determination

- Creating customer

- Extending customer

- Key fields in Customer master

- Creating contract

- Creating invoice

Creating Business Process / User documents:

- Billing plan

- Revenue recognition

- SD integration with PS

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Anil Kumar ***

TRUSTEK INC |

1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 101, South Plainfield, NJ 07080|

Work: (410)-782-0969| Fax: (866)-294-1314|a...@trustek.com| YIM:
anil.trustek|