Hi Partner,

This is Vinod from Sage IT, We have an urgent requirement from our Direct
Client.

Let me know have any suitable perfect match resumes appreciate to send
resumes with rate and contact info ASAP.

Location :Columbus ,OH.

Duration: 3-6 MONTHS

*Description*

Position: Coldfusion Developer

Cold Fusion developer to document, modify and enhance existing web sites.
Requires strong Cold Fusion and web development skills (HTML, JavaScript,
CSS). Also must have working knowledge of Windows and IIS. Must have strong
documentation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. Must be a
self-starter with ability to take direction and work independently while
also working in a team environment.

Roles and Responsibilities:
*Create design and development documentation
*Develop applications using Cold Fusion web development
*Developer and perform DB2 database SQL queries

Skills and minimum experience:
*Cold Fusion - 3+ years
*JavaScript - 3+ years
*Windows - 3+ years