Hi Partner,

This is Vinod from Sage IT, We have an urgent requirement from our Direct
Client.

Let me know have any suitable perfect match resumes appreciate to send
resumes with rate and contact info ASAP.

Location: Pennngton, NJ

Duration: 9-12 months

Sr. ASP.Net / SQL Server Developer  Team Lead position we currently have
available in Pennington, NJ with a leading financial services company.

Title: Sr. ASP.Net / SQL Server Developer - Team Lead

Duration: end of 2010, with additional extensions likely

Job Description:

-This person has a minimum of 7 yrs experience and has in depth knowledge of
software engineering utilizing Web based or Object Oriented Technologies
including .NET, ADOBE FLEX, ACTION SCRIPT, ASP.NET, JAVA SCRIPT, C#, DHTML,
SQL SERVER, AJAX, XML.

-Working with other team members from the beginning of the product cycle
through release, Software Engineers design and implement sophisticated
products using the latest and most advanced engineering technologies in the
industry.

-Responsibilities include designing, developing and implementing software
solutions, leading complex projects of major significance, reviewing and
recommending products from multiple CONSULTANTS as necessary, developing
technical specifications and acting as a technical lead in the software
development process.

-Individuals will also provide guidance to and review the work of other team
members as well as investigating ways to potentially improve processes
existing today and implement improvements

-Responsibilities include designing, developing and implementing software
solutions, leading complex projects of major significance, reviewing and
recommending products from multiple CONSULTANTS as necessary, developing
technical specifications and acting as a technical lead in the software
development process.

-Individuals will also provide guidance to and review the work of other team
members as well as investigating ways to potentially improve processes
existing today and implement improvements

-Candidate will be working on building web-based trading support
applications

-Developing new features, enhancement, and redesigning existing trading
support applications

-Hands-on coding 80% while 20% interacting with multiple end users, project
managers, BA's, etc...

-Responsible for both Front end and back end development of the trading
systems -Must have experience working with an off shore team members

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Vinod Babu
Sage IT Inc