Hi Partner,

This is Vinod from Sage IT, We have an urgent requirement from our Direct
Client.

Let me know have any suitable perfect match resumes appreciate to send
resumes with rate and contact info ASAP.

Location: ROSELAND, New Jersey

Duration:1 year

*Description*

JAVA MQ, Message Broker Developer IS A MUST

Complete Description:
Job responsibilities include the design, development and implementation for
integrating applications using the existing IBM Message Broker. Heavy
emphasis on Integration solutions and interfacing with existing systems
using Message Broker, Java and J2ee development over MQ and Web Services.
Behavior Characteristics:
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
At least 3-6 years experience designing and implementing multi-tier and m
Required 3 Years
Experience with J2EE technologies, IBM Message Broker/ESB/MQSI, MQ, WebSp
Required
Experience in JMS, XML transformation, SOAP, Oracle, Hibernate, Linux scr
Required
Experience in Savvion APIs and implementing BPM processes is PLUS
Strong Problem Resolution and Debugging Skills. Understanding of SOA and
Required
Good Communications skills. Must be able to articulate technical problem
Required
Technical classes w/o associated certification desirable.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Vinod Babu
Sage IT Inc