Please respond to kiran.ved...@erpminds.com

Duration: 6+ months

Location: San Jose, CA

Locals preferred

Primary Job Responsibilities

Leverage expertise in java and web presentation
(Java/JSP/JavaScript/XML/HTML) to shape and evolve our next generation
tools.

Prototype solutions as required.

Create tools with intuitive and simple user interface that’s complemented by
a robust, highly scalable, adaptable back end system.

Be the leading advocator of our user base with laser focus on achieving
business results.

Job Requirements

8+ years of software development experience with at least 2 years on J2SE.

6+ years of experience in Java, JSP, JavaScript, and web based tools

Strong technical leadership skills and the ability to command respect in all
levels of organization

Go getter with can do attitude.  Tenacity to do what it takes to get the job
done while continually focused on achieving measurable business results.

Proven track record leading on time delivery of multi-tiered, highly
scalable tools while achieving measurable business benefits impacting
multiple departments of a complex organization.

Expert in TDD, quality engineering, CI, and PMD tools & techniques.

Excellent communication and relationship skills.  Ability to understand and
articulate both technical and business issues with peers, management, and
external teams.

BS/BA in Computer Science, Design, or related discipline.

 Please respond to kiran.ved...@erpminds.com

Thanks and Regards

Kiran Kumar Vedala

ERP Minds Inc