Dear Partner,

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have a suitable
consultant? send me Locals ONLY F2F is required.

*Job Title: Sr. Sieblel Developer
Location:  IL
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: 50/hr Max on C2C*

*There will be face to face interview with client so we need either locals
or somebody who is ready to come for a face to face interview.*

*Skills:*

ยท         Designs, Develops, Unit tests and implements complex customization
as defined by customer business requirements.
The resource will work on integrating Siebel with other 3rd party
applications like Exploria and perform configuration changes in Siebel based
on requirements

--
Thanks and Regards

Har.V