Hi Folks,

Hot requirements with my direct client in NYC.Immediate closure for right
candidates.Please let me know if you have any on the following skill
sets.Thanks!

2) Release management consulting position (6 months duration)
1) Release management consulting position.

Job requirements – candidate must have successful career in release
management based

on Maven 2.0, Subversion, Bamboo and Cruisecontrol. Candidate must have gone
through

various phases of release management cycle – branching strategy, build,
merging,

troubleshooting build failures. Candidate must have worked on system with
web based

architecture built using Tomcat, Apache, Spring, hibernate,
javascript/actionscript,

XML, REST. Candidate should also have experience in working as system and
quality

tester where the responsibility will be to certify the system before handing
over to

test on an ongoing basis. May also participate in troubleshooting/testing
customer

issues.

Thanks,

-Rick.