Hi Business Associate,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of SAP Financials Consultant in IL.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title  : SAP FICO LEAD w/ AP
Location  : Chicago, IL
Duration  : 6-9 Months Contract
Start: ASAP
Interview :phone
Rate: open/HR All inclusive

Skill set:
*5-7 years of hands on Lead Functional SAP AP.
*Assigned to SAP Globalization project.
*Perform Gap identification, Analyze Gaps, Document analysis and
Recommendations for Globalization Business Requirements.
*Develop Functional design specification to solution the assigned Gap
*The document will include but is not limited to all configuration,
Programming requirements; Input parameters, output parameters, Processing or
manipulation requirements, fields, transactions called, expected outcomes,
error messaging, Unit Test data and or file.
*Previous experience with Global Model development and delivery, Foreign
Currency processing and revaluation and local tax laws
 *Good listening and comprehension skills.
*Answer the question that is asked.  If they don’t understand the question
they need to have the confidence to ask for clarification.
*Demonstrate how their skills apply to the position. How they will add value
to our project.
*The client project description: we are a ECC 6.0 shop with classic GL and
we are looking for AP, FA, AR, Tax, Rollout of a global template to Mexico
or Latin America.  (The last 2 batches all started with the new GL, CO, COPA
etc and last maybe AP or FA.)
*The pre-screener should tell them they will be asked: What is the most
difficult Business requirement you were given to work on and what was the
solution you designed.
*Clearly demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of basic Accounting.
*Clearly demonstrate Design, Configuration and Testing skills.
*Able to adequately address certain technical/config issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com