Hi Partner

I have an urgent requirement below with one of my  Direct Clients.

Do let me know if you have any suitable candidates for it , along with
Resume, Rate and Contact info ASAP.

Title: PHP Perl Developer

Location : OWINGS MILLS, Maryland

Duration: 9 months +

*Description*

Senior level programmer, to begin work immediately

We are looking for a senior developer whose responsibilities would include,
but are not limited to rewriting the custom applications used in the
production storage environment.

These applications have been developed internally, are complex, and are
crucial to the day-to-day operation of the storage environment.

 The candidate will need to update these applications, document the code,
and extend the code to accommodate additional features.

The ability to work in a team and strong written and verbal communications
skills are a must.

Required Skill Set:

- Programming in PHP, PERL, Expect, TCL, SQL, XML,HTML Senior level
abilities
- Working knowledge of Open Source tools and protocols Senior level
abilities
- Windows Office Tools must be able to document all code and create
sustainable code.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Vinod Babu