Hi Partner

I have an urgent requirement below with one of my  Direct Clients.

Do let me know if you have any suitable candidates for it , along with
Resume, Rate and Contact info ASAP.

Title: RICE Developers – Oracle, PeopleSoft

Location : Austin, Texas

Duration: 1 year +

*Description*

RICE (Reports-Interface-Conversion-Extension) Developers are usually junior
staff members who have experience in creating programs to perform certain
functions within a given application.

Sometimes called programmer or application developers these people write
code to create new reports (R), transfer data (I), perform data conversions
(C) or build new screens or forms (E).

Most developers can build multiple types of RICE objects in that on a given
project these people need to be able to fill multiple roles.

Creation of reports is the simplest of the four tasks whereas conversion
resources are usually database heavy.

Those who know how to write interfaces must be savvy in how to transfer data
and load information into the target application.

Extensions are sometimes referred to customizations in that the native
PeopleSoft functionality is modified to perform something different then
designed (for example, increasing a field from 10 bytes to 20 bytes).
Developers should be results driven, have good communication skills

Duties & Responsibilities:
X Understanding of Oracles product line; RDBMS, Application or Application
Server suite of products with the ability to discuss the various products
with client executives
X Understand our clients business needs and how to apply technology to
address their issues
X Be able to perform analytic evaluation of a clients Oracle installation;
know the appropriate questions to ask and understand the impact of our
clients response
X Assessment of potential clients situation and consulting opportunities;
ability to identify the clients needs and how Deloitte can deliver the most
cost-effective solution.
X Develop work plan and ensure completion of milestones for numerous
projects
X Determines strategic technology alternatives to assist clients in meeting
objectives; able to devise multiple workplans and ensure the plans are
implemented correctly
X Able to effectively communicate business needs; communicate needs to
project managers which can then be translated into detailed design documents

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Vinod Babu
Sage IT Inc