Hi Partner

I have an urgent requirement below with one of my  Direct Clients.

Do let me know if you have any suitable candidates for it , along with
Resume, Rate and Contact info ASAP.

Title: Oracle DBA/Programmer Analyst

Location: Owings Mills, MD / Baltimore, MD

Duration: 1 year contract (possibility of extensions)

*Description*

Required Skills:
Oracle DBA
SQL coding experience
Java coding experience
Relational Database experience (DB2, Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase)

Nice to have skills:
IAM systems integration (Identity and Access Management)
Mainframe security (TopSecret)
Familiarity with OS security administration

Job Description:
*This position will work independently to develop and implement IAM
provisioning solutions for multiple platforms.
*The position will collaborate with platform teams to gather requirements,
identify relevant data and analyze technical challenges, then design,
implement, and test the necessary scripts and/or tools to provision access
and integrate them within the existing IAM framework.
*An understanding of the access control mechanisms and account provisioning
processes for major technology platforms (Oracle, DB2/UDB, Sybase, MS SQL
Server, Windows, UNIX, Tivoli Access Manager, Mainframe (Top Secret)) is
needed as is the ability to write scripts and tools in multiple languages as
appropriate for the platform in question.
*The position also will enhance and extend the capabilities of the IAM
system by writing SQL/Java code to implement custom business logic as well
as writing XML to customize the display of information within the IAM system
GUI.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Vinod Babu