Hi

I need additional resumes for the requirement below.  Candidates should be
50% developer and 50% QA.  A F2F is required.

Send resume to ha...@tgclonline.com

We have a requirement for a java developer cum tester.  Must have experience
testing web services.  Face to face interview required after a telephone
screening.  Only submit candidates who you can send for a F2F interview at
your expense.

Location:  San Francisco

Duration: 6-12 months or longer based on candidate’s performance

*Skills Requirements*

*QA Analyst for Web Services testing. ***

   - *They must be very technical with experience **testing web services** as
   a standalone component using JUnit. ***
   - *They should be knowledgeable with SOA and ESB technologies, and also
   keen on SQL and data analysis. ***
   - *Knowledge of health insurance and **LoadRunner** is a plus. ***
   - *I can see this person being a web services developer who has also been
   testing their services even in a **unit test mode**.***

Role: QA Analyst to support the gray-box testing of web services both as
standalone component and integrated with web and vru applications. The QA
Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business use cases and technical
design specs to create test cases and test scenarios. They will execute test
cases, analyze defects, report defects to the development team. The QA
Analyst will then work with other QA Analyst to test the integration of the
web services with a web portal and vru applications. They will support the
QA Lead with test results and status as communication to the project team.

Skillset Required:
*JUnit
Java
SOAPUI*

*Strong SQL on Oracle*
Working knowledge of ESB *
*HP Quality Center for test case creation and tracking
Strong analysis skills at the system and data level
Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with
technical and business teams
Previous experience with healthcare for Member and Provider

Desired:
PL/SQL
HP QTP

* *

Please send resume, rate, contact number and *current location* of
candidates who meet the above requirement

* *

--
Thanks & Regards

Harry Arora