14 SimpleTips For Reducing Mouth Odor
Bad breath, morning breath, breath odor or halitosis are allterms used to
describe a noticeably unpleasant odor exhaled on the breath.Halitosis is not a
problem by itself, but it can cause concerns in ourinterpersonal relationships.

We are all familiar with how theconsumption of certain foods such as garlic and
onions can affect our breath.This occurs because these foods are absorbed into
our bloodstream, where theyare transferred to our lungs and exhaled.
Fortunately, bad breath caused by thefoods we eat is only temporary.

Common Causes of BadBreath

The truth is, most breath odor comes from food particlestrapped in our mouths.
When food remains in the mouth, it becomes a breedingground for the bacteria
that can cause bad breath. Other causes can include poororal health, improper
cleaning of dentures, periodontal disease as well assmoking & tobacco
products. Bad breath can also be sign of an underlyingmedical condition of the
stomach, lungs and bloodstream.

Another littleknown situation that can contribute to halitosis is xerostomia
(dry mouth). Whenour mouth is dry, saliva production decreases, leaving the
mouth’s naturalability to clean itself impaired. Saliva is the mouth’s natural
mouthwash, whichcontains properties that reduces bacteria in the mouth. Alcohol
consumption,certain medications, breathing through the mouth instead of the
nose or asalivary gland disorder can contribute to having a dry mouth.

Ways to Fight Against Bad Breath.....................  READ FULLSTORY
AT http://moourl.com/zmxty