*Please respond to **kiran.ved...@erpminds.com***

I have immediate need for Staples in MA. I had
one candidate who cleared first round and supposed to go for face to face
but he is not going. We have to submit resume today. I really need your
help.

Lead Java Developer with JVM Tunning
Location: Framingham, MA
Duration: 6+ months
Client: Staples Inc
Rate: I can pay upto $50 dollars for the right candidate

In this role you will be one of the main technical leads for Stapleslink
initiatives for the Contract business. This role will be involved in
numerous projects including the redesign of Stapleslink. The position will
be reporting directly to myself and will be interfacing with the Business
for requirements and status of projects.

Requirements:
• 7-10 years overall technical experience (3-5 years in senior tech
role)
• Expert level understanding of Java, core J2EE components, JVM
statistics, and JVM tuning (preferably on WebSphere Application Server)
• Java certification or J2EE enterprise architect certification a plus
• Experience designing applications using a SOA approach
• Experience with WebSphere, WAS an

Responsibilities:
• Work closely with business and other areas of IS to understand and
lead the technical execution of Stapleslink projects to achieve our part
of the overall Contract IS goals
• Lead and assure execution of projects from a technical lead and
development effort specific to Stapleslink.
• Ensure there is clear ownership (accountability/responsibility) and
focus to drive as well as resolve immerging streams of system development,
integration, support and maintenance complexities.
• Establish and sustain a high level of partnership with the Business.
Instill level of confidence in technical knowledge in order to suggest and
deliver solutions to business opportunities
• Proactively monitor business and system trends, identifying to
management key risks and opportunities
• Build relationships with third party integrators as well as plan on
how to optimize systems integration and align cross functional activities.

• Manage and maintain the technical roadmap for developed for
Stapleslink, this includes but is not limited to the infrastructure,
business and operational processes, technical design, and development of
the overall solution.
• Must be able to understand requirements that will cut across multiple
channels and/or projects and be able to combine these requirements and
make technical decisions that align with system strategies and roadmap for
Stapleslink.
• Serve as an escalation point for technical design decisions within the
context of project scope
• Ensure compliance with SDLC, PCI and Staples systems management
policies
• Assist in the training / development plan for associates.
• Must possess the ability to build new best practices and new standards
and ensure compliance and consensus before implementing.
• Associate can adapt quickly to change and are not afraid to take on
new responsibilities. They are considered leaders amongst team members.

Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the
following:

1. Providing technical leadership, mentoring to all other resources
2. Ensure team is adhering to standards best practices technically and
from a process standpoint
3. Ensure technical design reviews and code reviews are performed for
projects and general support and maintenance build releases
4. Ensure projects are deployed on time with little to no downtime
5. Ability to learn new technologies and applications and provide this
leadership to junior folks on the team and ensure they are able to make
the transition
6. Writing technical design documents that are aligned to architectural
principals while balancing projects timelines and resources commitments.
7. Ensure we are looking at way to improve the way we work via root cause
fixes, process improvement, or new tools that may assist with our team
productivity
8. Work with business partners to define and refine requirements that will
assist in the building of flexible,
modular system components
9. Ability to build work plans on how multiple projects phases will be
broken down and provide accurate LOE’s
10. Must be able to work across a diverse group of people within the team
and across multiple business units and multiple groups within each
business unit

Requirements:
• 7-10 years overall technical experience (3-5 years in senior tech
role)
• Expert level understanding of Java, core J2EE components, JVM
statistics, and JVM tuning (preferably on WebSphere Application Server)
• Java certification or J2EE enterprise architect certification a plus
• Experience designing applications using a SOA approach
• Experience with WebSphere

*Please respond to **kiran.ved...@erpminds.com***

Thanks and Regards

Kiran Kumar Vedala