Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

I need .Net Developers local to the Boston, MA area.

Duration: 6 month contract

These are the required skills. Send over anyone local. Thanks!

- ASP.Net

- C#

- Microsoft IIS Expertise (Critical)

- Oracle Database Experience

*Project description*:

Two senior level web developers who should be familiar in .Net applications
and IIS configurations. We have many custom applications but one primarily
that seems to be having many problems with timeouts and code related
problems. Looking for these people to come in to understand the current open
issues, verify the code and design and fix the issues that are currently
open. They should be able to translate business requirements into technical
deliverables and should be able to architect the appropriate solutions for
open issues.

This is a homegrown app and they don't need to have experience with this app
but should be familiar with web application development using .Net and C#
and ASP as well as Oracle database with SQL, PL/SQL languages (backend).

Familiarity of Microsoft IIS is critical as that is the front end to the
app. I prefer a strong developer who can look at the code and figure out
issues with the code but should be well verse in IIS as the app runs on IIS
and we currently have lot of problems with app timing out in this platform
so there is probably troubleshooting required to turn debugging and
interpreting the logs etc afterwards.

Architecture and design may not be as crucial but they should understand it
as they are coming in mainly to revamp the system if needed. Person could
end up either rewriting the code or depending on where we are we may rewrite
the app.

We have both Oracle and SQL Server in play here. There is one part that
relies on SQL Server but primary data resides in Oracle database.

* *

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Anil Kumar ***

TRUSTEK INC |

1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 101, South Plainfield, NJ 07080|

Work: (410)-782-0969| Fax: (866)-294-1314|a...@trustek.com| YIM:
anil.trustek|