Hi Business Associate,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Software Developer w/ Jasper EXP in
NH.Please go through the below requirement and forward me the matching
resumes with contact details ASAP

Job Title  : Software Developer w/ Jasper EXP
Location  : Manchester, NH
Duration  : 2-3 Months Contract

Overall It experience 4+ Years
Jasper experience 3+ years
1.       Should have expertise in Jasper Server 3.5.1
2.       Mandatory to have worked in a SSO environment
3.       Hands on knowledge on Java / J2ee.
4.       Hands on knowledge on creating static reports using iReports with
dynamic parsing of data to match application.
5.       Hands on experience on Ad hoc / Dynamic report creation with
dynamic parsing of data based on user input
6.       Must have experience in Customization of reports, sub reports,
Parameter Passing, Cross tabs and Drill down
7.       Hands on knowledge on use iReport Filters.
8.       Hands on knowledge of Sorting of reports. Both static and dynamic
9.       Knowledge on applying templates to reports
10.   Good Knowledge on MYSQL, SQL Server
11.   Knowledge on Integration with open source portal solution, preferable
Liferay

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298