*Dear Associates,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have a perfect match for the below position which
is an Immediate need.*

*Please feel free to reach me at 703 825 8415 if you might need any further
information or email me the perfect match resumes at
sumi_na...@atsiweb.com<a...@atsiweb.com>
.*

**
*

 Position:         Mid level Netweaver Developer

Location:          Mahwah, NJ

Required:         1

Duration:          3 Months

Due By:            Immediate

Start:                ASAP

Note:                CRM 2007/7.0 experience preferred

Key Metrics:

·         The Netweaver Engineer position is responsible for analyzing,
architecting, engineering, designing, overseeing installation and complex
problem resolution for SAP Netweaver based applications and systems
regionally and globally at the company under management direction and
guidelines.

·         Provide technical leadership in the areas of design, sizing,
installation, configuration and optimization of SAP Netweaver based systems.

·         Must be familiar with Windows server environments, as related to
the deployment, technical design and identifying requirements for technical
integration and maintenance of SAP Netweaver systems.

·         Must be familiar with Microsoft MSSQL RDBMS environment, as
related to the deployment, technical design and identifying requirements for
technical integration and maintenance of SAP Netweaver systems.

·         The position will also plan and execute SAP Netweaver design and
engineering changes / enhancements for improved systems functionality,
availability and performance.

·         In-depth technical knowledge and experience with SAP Netweaver,
ECC, BI, PI, Solution Manager, GRC, TDMS, SCM and Livecache is required.

·         Must exhibit the ability to provide technical leadership on SAP
Netweaver projects with regard to cross- technology disciplines: ABAP, JAVA,
Database and Operating System.

·         Must be able to form and sustain key working relationships across
the technical community at the company regionally and globally.

·         Will provide guidance to other members of the department and other
organizations for troubleshooting complex problems.

Education: Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience with SAP
Netweaver based systems. SAP Netweaver experience and Certifications are
desired: Netweaver, Solution Manager, Basis and E2E are desired. CRM
2007/7.0 experience preferred.

Experience: 5 to 7 years of direct relevant SAP Netweaver experience with
both hands-on and in a technical leadership / technical advisory role
designing, architecting and providing in-depth technical support of SAP
Netweaver based solutions and Windows environments and technologies. 5 - 7
years experience with systems administration is desired.

If you are not currently looking for a project, but might know someone who
would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along
my details. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you.
**

*

* *

* *

* *

*Best Regards,*

*Arif- Delivery Manager*

* *

*17012 Sioux Lane**;
Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057.*

* *

*Direct:  1 (703) 825 8415*

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: a...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  http://www.atsiweb.com*

* *

*A T S I is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services
firm, offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting,
Systems Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has
established Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector
Clients. ATSI is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional
integrity & complete customer satisfaction.*