*Hi Partners,*

* *

*How are you? Hope you are doing fine.***
I have an urgent requirement with one of my client. Please find the details
as below.

* *

* *

*We are looking for VC++, C#, FINANCIAL EXP ( 8+ YRS EXP GUY )***

* *

*Location            :            nyc*

*Duration            :          6+ Months*

*Rate                :           Negotiable*

*Start Date            :           ASAP*

*
*

*TELEPHONIC AND FACE-2-FACE
*

*
*

*Requirements:*

*
*
*Strong hands-on experience of programming with C# in a multithreaded
application environment (these are useful but not mandatory -- VC++, COM,
ATL, STL, and XML.) Experience programming in a high concurrency environment
with extensive use and knowledge of native Windows OS synchronization
objects and methodologies.
Experience writing Java and C# in a server environment. Desirable:
Knowledge of Fixed Income business would be a plus but not required.
Software Development experience of 5 - 7 years preferred.
UNIX, SQL 7.0.
**ATL, STL, Multi-threaded development, .NET and C#, XML*

*Pluses VC++, ATL, STL, Windows NT/2000/XP development, Multi-threaded
development, .NET and C#, XML. NT must be strong. *

* *

*Please send us your updated resume along with the below details.*

*Current Location            :*

*Willingness to Reloc  :*

*Rate                            :*

*Availablity                  :*

*Contact Details            :*

*Visa Status                 :*

* *

*Your early reply is appreciated & looking forward for a mutually rewarding
association.*

* *

*Have a wonderful day.*

*Ravi,