*Hi All,*

*Very urgent need so please send me resumes ASAP.*

*Dotnet Architect*

*Portland**, OR***

*Contract*

Experience Level :  8+Yrs

• Strong Microsoft Architect resource, with very good understanding of
Microsoft frameworks, concepts and architectures (.net framework 3.5)

• Able to design new architecture for the project needs, able to design
interfaces to integrate with other systems

• Atleast 8 years of overall experience

• Strong SQL knowledge (SQL 2008)

• Working knowledge with MSMQ, IIS

• Excellent communication and presentation skills

Desired Skills:

• Experience in integrating various externals / internal systems like CRM is
a major plus

• Lead management system

• Experience in working in Product companies would be a plus

Note : Not from front end Designing , we are looking for Back end Developers

*Regards,**
Ram
Systel, Inc.
Direct: 678-261-5232*