Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

SharePoint Administrator/Architect
Location :  Orange County, CA(Local)
Duration :  6+ Months contract

Responsibilities:
Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and configuration of our
to-be SharePoint 2010 Environment
Design and implement best practice security and system architecture
Performance tuning
Disaster recovery planning
Work with department heads to determine proper setup and configuration of
team portals
Serve as PIMCO’s subject matter expert for SharePoint and its related
technologies
Design and deliver end-user SharePoint training
Build department-level portals, including customization of templates,
branding, document libraries, and workflows
Provide research and development for future updates to the Microsoft
SharePoint suite of software
Work with developers to build custom SharePoint Web Parts

REQUIRED:
3+ years of SharePoint site administration and support
Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008
Experience working with Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
Experience working with SharePoint Technologies, including workflow and
Excel Services
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree / work experience

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251