Hello,

We have an urgent requirement for QA candidate with one of our client.

Please send resume to ha...@tgclonline.com

Location: San Francisco,CA
Duration: 9 months
Rate: Open

FACE 2 FACE interview required

Primary responsibilities for this position include assisting the QA Lead in
the development of test plans
• Review Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Technical
Specifications to create a comprehensive set of test cases
. Analyze data mapping documents to determine data integration across
multiple data sources
• Execute effectively on the test plan and test cases
. Query and create test data on multiple oracle databases
• Identify and report defects through the standard process and documents set
up by the project
• Assist the development teams on the analysis of defects and track them to
successful resolution
• Provide accurate and timely testing status reports to the QA Lead and
Project Manager
. This is a data focused project

Required skillset and experience:
Previous and recent experience in Healthcare industry
Strong knowledge of healthcare business data for member, provider, employer
Strong SQL on Oracle 10g
Strong data analysis skills
Quality Center
Strong verbal and written communication skills

Highly Desired:
Previous experience working on Facets and CWS and their associated databases
Ability to create scripts in QTP

I need a hands-on, heads-down tester who is strong on the data integration
validation and knows about healthcare like member, enrollments, groups, and
benefits.  What would be ideal is they have had experience working on the
Facets data since this project is to integrate with Facets.

--
Thanks & Regards

Harry Arora
TGCL (Tech Global Consulting Lines,LLC)