* *

*Hi Friends,*
**
*Good morning***

* *

*Please submit only the 100% matching resumes after checking with the
consultants about the requirements as they may update the resume.***

Here is a new position that came out this morning with one of our largest
clients in Milwaukee, WI.  We are looking for a candidate that is not only
a *strong Java Developer but also have extensive experience working on
Weblogic 10 on a DB2 database*.

 Another thing that they are looking for is someone with experience
with  *Asynchronous
application development.*
****

 They would prefer someone with retail experience but its not a must. Please
let me know if you have further questions about this position.

Rate: Open

Duration: 5 month contract
Start Date: April 26, 2010

Please respond to a...@nihaki.com