Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for Test Manager at Texas (
Brisbane), TX.…

Position: Test Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Texas (Brisbane), TX.

Job Description/Skills Required:

1) Test Manager with good retail experience , Should be able to manage teams
of 20 resources.
2) Good Understanding of Portal/Content mgmt.system.
3) Worked in middleware.
4) Experience in testing of multiple Integration systems.
5) Good communication.
6) Should be able to write good Test Strategy.
7) Should have good Test management ability.

Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,