Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for at Data Stage Lead at
NJ.…

Position: Data Stage Lead
Location: NJ
Duration: Long term

Job Description:

• Around 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
• 5 to 7 Years of experience in using ETL and OLAP tools like Information
Server/ Infosphere DataStage 8.1/7.5.2 / IBM Infosphere suite 8.1 /Data
Stage 7.5.2
• Experience in DataStage development and worked as a Tech Lead in an agile
development environment.
• Extensively used DataStage version control to promote the jobs.
• Extensive knowledge on DataStage Designer, DataStage Director, DataStage
Manager and DataStage Administrator.
• Experience in all Testing Phases: Unit testing, Integration Testing,
Regression testing, Performance, Acceptance testing.
• Experience in working with RDBMS like, ORACLE and SQL Server.
• Knowledge across all aspects of Workflow-documenting business processes,
analyzing processes, recommending improvements.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to quickly
adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
• Experience in Networking Protocols like TCP/IP, Fix Protocol, HTTP, SNMP,
SMPT and UDP

Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar