Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Quality Assurance Tester in RI.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title  : QA w/BANKING (Quality Assurance Tester)
Location  : Cranston, RI
Duration  : 3 months conract
Start Date: ASAP
Phone screen
Face to face

*****I need BANKING QA strong banking 4+ years of US experience*****

Minimum Requirements:

Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:
The Resources will be responsible to analyze Business Requirements and
Detail Design documentation in an effort to create test plans, test cases
and scripts, and

Requirements Traceability matrix in accordance with TSA Testing Standards.
Working with the Team Lead and application SME, the resource will gain all
required approvals prior to execution of the scripts.  Manual script
execution and defect management will also be required.  Lastly, the resource
will be responsible for documenting issues and assisting the department in
identifying and documenting procedure changes.

Technical Knowledge:
*Test Plans; Test Scripts; Quality Assurance Analyst

People Management:
*Provide technical support and coaching to team members
*Strong command of English Language

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com