*Blackberry Developer*
Location : Colorado Springs, CO OR Memphis, TN
Duration : 3-12 months

 *****For Immediate feedback please forward your resume to *
n...@catstaffing-us.com*    ***************

NOTES FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
Simply, I need a technical expert that can quickly guide our development in
the right directions. This expertise would be most useful from the technical
"RIM Library" perspective, as some questions will be very specific.  For
example:
What is the best way to encrypt local data, and will that encryption be
covered by the RIM export license?
What is a reasonable expectation for device memory usage?
Are there specific List implementations that can improve performance? Object
caching patterns?
How can I design a processor-intensive experience and understand impacts
across the variety of devices? Are there any modeling or performance tools
that may help understand these thresholds better?
There will also be some more ephemeral questions that regard the BlackBerry
user experience in general, as well as model-to-model expectations by users.
An example:
I see some of the newer RIM apps seem to be less menu driven, and more
graphical in their navigation designs. Is this a pattern we would be well
advised to follow?
What level of device do we begin to appear “non-native” on if we do follow a
more graphically intense experience?
These are questions that can truly fast-track our delivery. There will be a
review of design and implementation I’d be interested in passing by them.
And lots of early API related questions to get things off the ground.

Thanks and Regards. . .
Neev Roy ,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice:  201 257 5081 x 169
Fax:     201 727 9296