DoesStretching Increase Height?
Yes, because of a couple of reasons.

First, our bonesand muscles can be developed by proper and regular exercise.
With properstretching, our spine will become straighter and longer, thus,
increasing theheight and giving proper posture.

Other questions like, "will stretchingincrease height even if I am over 20?"
have been answered. Studies have shownthat it will increase height even on
persons over 23 years old. Some have evenrecorded an increase of 3 inches to a
25 year-old.

Stretching also helpsthe production of................. Read Full ArticleAt
http://moourl.com/59we9