*Dear Associates,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have a perfect match for the below position which
is an Immediate need.*

*Please email me the perfectly matched resumes only at a...@atsiweb.com/
sumi_na...@atsiweb.com*

*I will be glad to share more details & discuss the position with you. You
can reach me directly on 1(703) 825 8415. I can assure you we can move
quickly & get interviews right away.*

* *

*Thank you very much for your time.*

*
**Position:         **Data Architect**         *

*Location:        Foster City, CA        *

*Required:       1     *

*Duration:        6 months +         *

*Due By:          Immediate      *

*Start:               ASAP      *

*Notes:             Inperson required after telephonic interview*

*
*The main function of a data architect is to ensure that the data assets of
an organization are supported by an architecture that supports the
organization in achieving its strategic goal. A typical data architect is
responsible for setting enterprise standards for databases, data
integration, and the means to get to the data. An entry level data architect
typically has an Associates degree with previous experience in programming.
As the levels progress, the years experience increase along with leadership
expectations, with the introduction of a supervisory role at Level 4. The
technical skills, including the ability to write and test programs, increase
across levels, starting from basic at Level 1 to expert at Level 5.

*Skills*
o Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer
service and interpersonal skills (Required)
o Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
o Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive
performance feedback (Required)
o Knowledge of logical data modeling and physical data modeling (Required)
o Knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc
(Required)* *

·

* *

*If you are not currently looking for a project, but might know someone who
would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along
my details. I look forward to speaking with you.*

* *

*Thank you** **once again.*

* *

* *

* *

*Best Regards,*

*Arif- Delivery Manager*

* *

*17012 Sioux Lane**;
Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057.*

* *

*Direct:  1 (703) 825 8415*

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: a...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  http://www.atsiweb.com*

* *

*A T S I is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services
firm, offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting,
Systems Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has
established Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector
Clients. ATSI is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional
integrity & complete customer satisfaction.*