*Dear Associates,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have a perfect match for the below position which
is an Immediate need.*

*Please email me the perfectly matched resumes only to
sumi_na...@atsiweb.com*

*I will be glad to share more details & discuss the position with you. You
can reach me directly on 1(703) 825 8415. I can assure you we can move
quickly & get interviews right away.*

* *

*Thank you very much for your time.*

*
**Position:          **AbInitio Developer** *

*Location:          Herndon, VA*

*Required:         1*

*Duration:          Long Term*

*Due By:            Immediate*

*Start:                ASAP*

* *

*SUMMARY
Enterprise Data is looking for a Ab-Initio developer/architect and Secondary
Mortgage Market Subject Matter Expert (SME) to help analyze, architect and
build software components for the Finance Data Warehouse (FDW). Should work
within specific guidelines and methodologies of the organization and serve
as technical lead in course of application development project. Participate
in and review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to
create and modify the warehouse components per defined business
requirements. Developer will work closely with the business team and other
technical teams (release management, testing, dbas, etc.) to deliver
required changes. Developer will also provide second-tier production support
to help resolve outstanding production problems.

KEY JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
•           Lead, design and develop data warehouse solutions using
different architecture, design and modeling techniques
•           Work with business users to translate requirements into system
flows, data flows, data mappings etc., and develop solutions to complex
business problems
•           Lead the creation of all design review artifacts during project
design phase, facilitate design reviews, capture review feedback and
schedule additional detailed design sessions as necessary.
•           Interact with Release Management, Configuration Management,
Quality Assurance, Architecture, Database Modeling Support, other
Development teams and Operations as required
•           Lead and contribute to all phases of the software development
life cycle for Enterprise Data applications including current production and
any future applications
•           Create and enhance administrative, operational and technical
policies and procedures, adopting Fannie Mae best practice guidelines,
standards and procedures

QUALIFICATIONS
•           Eight years of hands-on experience in design and development of
large scale warehouse solutions out of which at least 5 years must be in
Date Warehousing and ETL using Ab-Initio and 2 years as lead
•           Strong development analysis skills and be qualified to
technically lead a team of developers
•           Strong programming experience with Oracle databases and very
good knowledge of Unix shell scripting are required
•           Strong job scheduling experience using AutoSys is preferred
•           Experience in parsing XML data via Ab-Initio is preferred
•           Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis,
Business Rules Validation, Source – Target Mapping Design, Performance
Tuning and High Volume Data Loads.
•           Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
Strong analytical skills and ability to resolve problems are desired.
Knowledge of mortgage industry required and knowledge of Fannie Mae
products, environments and operations preferred
•           Understanding of Kalido architecture, development methodologies
and actual hands on experience in a Kalido environment desired
•           Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical
deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
•           Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Mathematics or related field, or an equivalent combination of education
and/or experience required.
•           Experience with (and/or working knowledge of) one or more of the
following: ClearCase, ClearQuest, Remedy PCM Plus required.
•           Experience in Fannie Mae's SDLC standard preferred.
•           High energy, self-motivation, attention to detail, creativity,
flexibility, and ability to work under pressure.
•           Flexibility to work additional hours on an as needed basis to
meet deadlines.*

* *

* *

* *

* *

 **

* *

* *

*If you are not currently looking for a project, but might know someone who
would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along
my details. I look forward to speaking with you.*

* *

*Thank you** **once again.*

*
*

* *

* *

*Best Regards,*

*Sumi Nahdi- Technical Recruiter*

* *

*[image: cid:image001.png@01C9D22F.5E0AED00]*

* *

*17012 Sioux Lane**, Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057**.*

* *

*Work:   1 (703) 825 8415*

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: sumi_na...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  **http://www.atsiweb.com* <http://www.atsiweb.com/>**

* *

ATSI is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services firm,
offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting, Systems
Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has established
Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector Clients. ATSI
is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional integrity &
complete customer satisfaction.