*Hi Partners,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to k...@nexgenb.com*

* *

*Resumes without contact details are not Considered***

* *

Peoplesoft Dev.

Rate: $45/hr

NJ

Must have an accounting background

• Be familiar with the ‘consolidation’ process from a General Ledger
standpoint.

• Environment is Mainframe ~ specifically DB2 ~ MUST have this technical
environment experience.

• Having used PeopleSoft in pharma and/or manufacturing ~ even if
financial/accounting applications ~ will NOT work.

*Position Description :*

• Provide technical expertise for PeopleSoft Financial Modules as
appropriate for development and application support

• Produce detailed technical designs to meet user requirements and I.T.
development standards

• Work closely with the functional staff to determine the appropriate
solution to client requests for change

• Maintain existing, develop new or modify PeopleSoft Financial Application
menus, panels, panel groups, records and tables, etc

• Assist or lead in analyzing new releases of PeopleSoft Applications or
PeopleTools and evaluating the impact of custom modifications and/or new
system functionality

• Participate in the planning and execution of System Integration and User
Acceptance testing of new releases and custom modifications

• Assist in developing functional design specifications and develop
technical design specifications

• Work with other Information Technology teams to coordinate and facilitate
the successful implementation of all custom modifications and new releases
of PeopleSoft

• Ensure development meets business requirements as appropriate

• Participate in Technical Design Reviews

*Minimum Required Skills and Experience:*

• Minimum of *five years PeopleSoft technical experience*; including
hands-on expertise implementing/developing/supporting the Financials
Applications (must have experience with General Ledger and Accounts Payable
modules).

• Demonstrated technical knowledge of PeopleSoft development platform,
including proficiency developing with PeopleTools 8.x, Application Designer,
PeopleCode, SQR, Crystal and Application Engine.

• Minimum of three years experience working with PeopleSoft Internet
Architecture (PIA) - Application Servers, Process Schedulers and Web Servers
(must have experience with configuring/troubleshooting the PIA components
for CIT’s specific platform).

• Working knowledge of PeopleSoft data model, PeopleTools Metadata
structures and the interface to PeopleSoft application structure (tables
related to each module).

• Minimum of three years experience with PeopleSoft running on the

zOS/DB2 platform. Proficiency with TSO, JCL and DB2 on the mainframe.

• Ability to communicate directly with end-users to handle support issues.
This is either in person, over the phone or via email, but the communication
skills to deal with business customers is an essential requirement

• PeopleTools 8.x Specific

o Application Designer

o Application Engine

o PeopleCode

o Workflow

o Integration Broker

o Component Interface

 *Must Have Excellent Communication Skills*

* *

*Feel Free to call me for further Information!!!!!*

Thanks & Regards

*Kris*
Technical Recruiter
Nexgenb Inc.
Fax: 678-343-6807

Ph: 605-277-4881
Email: k...@nexgenb.com

Yahoo IM: kris00789
Gtalk: kris.sss3
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/krisslater

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"remove" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.