Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                         *Please sent your consultat profile to **
john.na...@catstaffing-us.com* <john.na...@catstaffing-us.com>***** Very
Hot  Requirement Needed Consultant immediately***Please read the requirement
and sent matching profiles only* *

.Net Developer
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
rate      : $40/hr on CTC

Contractor is needed to provide analysis and development support for a
database re-write other projects.
Must be proficient and have at least two years experience in developing
Visual Basic.Net and ASP.Net. Must have SQL server experience in database
usage, multiple-table queries, etc. Some Oracle and Microsoft Access
database usage a plus. C#, C++, Power Builder and WebSphere experience also
a plus.
Must be a fast learner and be able to obtain requirements directly from the
end users. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and be
able to create users guides, specification manuals, and other technical
manuals. The candidate will be working on a team, but needs to be able to
perform the work with little instructions and/or training.
Must be able to obtain and keep 24/7 unescorted access.

Position Requirements:
Analyzes business or scientific system specifications and develops an object
oriented technical system design, builds and tests Microsoft.Net application
software using VB.Net application and/or ASP.Net and implements solutions
for use by the end user of professional staff. Also may have the capability
to build and test IBM WebSpere J2EE application software or other emerging
technology and implements it for use by the end user of professional staff.
May lead development efforts for less complex systems working with teams.

 Please feel free to contact me for additional information...

Very Truly,
John Naidu | Technical Recruiter
Email: john.na...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice : 201-257-5081 ext 251 | Fax: 201 727 9296