Kindly reply me on nag...@ziplogic.com only

Hi
Let me know if you have any consultants with the following skills

Job                  :  SAP MM/ Invoice Management Consultant

Location         : Chicago, IL

Duration         : 3+ Months

 Need to have version 6 of SIM.  (not ECC 6).

Job Description:

SAP Invoice Management (SIM) used to be called VIM (vendor invoice management).
 Client has a VIM template in Europe which this Chicago based consultant will
copy and paste into our system and then make the appropriate changes especially
to the forms.   Here is the requirement:

·         The candidate should have expertise in SIM Version 6 (used to be
called VIM-Vendor invoice management) implementations which includes OCR
scanning and invoice approval process.

·         Must have version 6 of SAP SIM to be considered  (updated 04-15-10)

·         Ability to quickly understand SIM template solution already
implemented at the Client's sister company(Belgium) and copy and modify it for
the US template

·         Should be capable of handling thorough Fit-GAP analysis and provide
timely solutions to address the GAPs.

·         Must have 2-3 full lifecycles with SAP MM from a functional
perspective.  Out of these lifecycles, at least one (1) lifecycle should be
current MM with Invoice Management.

 Thanks & Regards,

Nagesh,
Zip Logic LLC.