Kindly reply me on nag...@ziplogic.com only

Hi

Let me know if you have any consultants with the following skills

Job                  :  ATG /E-Commerce Systems Analyst

Location         : Tampa, FL or Boston, MA

Duration         : Full Time Position

***THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT POSITION***

Heavy ATG and JAVA experience is required.

Experience with E-Commerce applications is strongly desired and experience in
.Net is a plus.

Background Check will be required

Drug Test will be required

Systems Analyst with 4 - 6 years experience in defining system requirements,
systems design specifications and implementation of major applications systems.
Candidate must have experience with JAVA and the ATG application framework.
This individual should be a self motivated individual with strong analytical,
communication and problem solving skills in an E-Commerce environment. This
position could be filled in either our Tampa, Florida or Hingham, Massachusetts
IT Departments.

Our client has a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, tuition
assistance, 401K and more. Also offers great perks such as adoption expense
reimbursement, telecommuting and/or compressed work week opportunities, and
merchandise discounts. Our facility is located in the Westshore business
district and we have a business casual dress environment. We are currently
seeking qualified candidates.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagesh,
Zip Logic LLC.