*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Data Warehouse Integrator

Location: Santa Clara, CA

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: 360/day

*Skills Must Have:*

Atleast  7+ of Total IT experience.

2+ years of BODI ( Business Objects Data Integrator)

4+ of Business Objects.

5+ of Oracle PL-SQL

Data warehousing at least 4 years  Logical and Physical Data Modeling

Experience with tuning and support of data warehouses and data marts

Experience in  understanding  business processes and objectives, and
translate these into practical data structures

*With Regards,***

* *

*Robert **|**Resource Co-ordinator **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*