Hi All:

Please let me know who you have available for below requirement. Kindly send
resume, contact details, current location, availability and rates.

Please reply to: vivek...@ibs-consulting.net

Role: Need C/C++/Unix Developer with Financial Experience

Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 3-6 Months

Must have skills:

C, C++, Unix, Domain Knowledge financial

Job Responsibilities:
*Implement new product features using C++ and Unix
*Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities
*Create detailed technical design documents and participate design reviews.
*Play an active role in implementing and providing feedback on new processes
*Provide technical guidance, assistance to other software engineers.

Job Requirements :
*Expert level C++ skills with demonstrated ability to resolve complex
problems

Thanks & Best Regards

Vivek Max

International Business Solutions, Ltd

255 Old New Brunswick Rd, Suite N230,

Piscataway, NJ  08854

732-981-0450 - Ext 429

732-981-0465 - Fax

vivek.v...@ibs-consulting.net   E-mail

vivek...@ibs-consulting.net <mailto:vivek.v...@ibs-consulting.net>

www.ibs-consulting.net <http://www.ibs-consulting.net/>                 Web

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.