Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of SAP Analyst in MO.Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact details
ASAP

Job Title  : SAP Analyst (Financial background)
Location  : St. Louis.MO
Duration  : 6 Months contract to hire

***** Need only EAD or GC or US Citizen *****

Position Summary:
Responsible for planning and executing SAP implementation / development /
support activities with regard to SAP-Project Systems and SAP- Investment
Management modules.

Requirements of the Position:
* Sound understanding of project management and investment management
business processes
* Ten or more years of IT experience with 5 or more years of SAP
configuration experience in Project Systems, Investment Management modules
of SAP. Hands on experience in configuring / defining the following in the
PS module:
o Create project structures such as WBS, Network and Activities etc.
o Plan costs for projects
o Resource planning
o Create project forecasts
o Revenue planning
o Create billing plans
o Transfer prices for projects
o Resource related billing
o Project payments
o Create project versions
o Track project progress
o Workflow
* Sound understanding of the integration of PS and IM modules with other SAP
modules, and with external applications
* Implementation experience in ECC 6.0
* Knowledge of SAP-ABAP and SAP BW
* Bachelor degree
* Exposure to ASAP and other structured implementation methodologies

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com