Hi,

after asking at [EMAIL PROTECTED], I was pointed to this list by Kirrily
Robert. The following is the original message. You can fetch the module
files from here http://wt.xpilot.org/projects/perl/modules/time/

I wrote a set of modules to deal with time in an object oriented
fashion. Example:

        use Time::OO;

        my $time = Time::OO->new();
        $time->import(time());
        $time->month->next();
        print $time->as_string("%d.%m.%Y %H:%M:%S\n"); # POSIX::strftime

A comparable module is Time-Objects, but that is more an OO interface
for localtime. Date::Calc also matches partly, but has no OO. A wrapper
to Date::Calc would also have been possible, but writing from scratch
seemed easier and more interesting to me.

I used a brute force method with massive amounts of simple perl code.
The modules are a year old now and I think they are more useful on CPAN
than on my hard disk. What do you think about the naming Time::OO? Or
better Time::YesItIsSlow aks Time::BetterHaveAFastProcessor? Or
Time::SteenkingOO? :)

Any suggestions are welcome. Yes, nearly everything is missing, most
important documentation.

Regards
-Winfried