So is the DateTime suite going to be completely dependent on XS code? If
so, I have at least one app that will need to stick with Date::PCalc or
some pure perl solution.

BTW, I enjoyed your recent perl.com article on dates, but wish you had
mentioned which datetime modules were pure perl and which relied on XS
code.

Thanks,

Wes Sheldahl

Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/21/2003 12:23:32 PM