Flavio S. Glock schreef:
> In module: DateTime
> New method: extend()
> Returns a DateTime::Span after the current date.

I don't really like this in DateTime. I feel this functionality belongs
in DateTime::Span. After all, this method is a DateTime::Span
constructor.

Secondly, I don't think the name is appropriate. "Extending a datetime"
is a very unusual phrase, unless the datetime is something like a
deadline, or an end_of_contract. But in that case, extending a deadline
would result in another, later deadline, i.e. a datetime, not in a span.

"Extending a timespan" is perfectly OK, so I could well see a
DateTime::Span::extend method.

> Other names:
>
>   span()
>   to_span()

These would be better.

In case these are added, may I argue for a DateTime::to_julian() method?

Eugene