On Thursday, June 5, 2003, at 08:38 AM, Dave Rolsky wrote:

I think that subclassing is one of Sean's goals for the Pod::Simple
classes. I say we bug him about it. ;-)

Subclassing Pod::Simple is easy. Subclassing P::S::HTML is not.

Yes, but AFAIK, P::S::HTML is just a placeholder, really, for the code that Sean eventually wants to develop there, and which should be subclassable. I know that Graham Barr is also anxiously waiting for Sean to write the new P::S::HTML.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]