This release adds some more docs and brings the code into sync with
bleadperl.

I haven't had any reports of problems with this code yet so I expect to
send patches to p5p real soon now.

1.06  2003-06-04

- A bug in the handling of negative offsets from UTC could lead to the
return of invalid times during a DST transition.  This is from a patch
by Dave Mitchell currently in bleadperl.  See
http://bugs6.perl.org/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=19393 for details.
Thanks to Rafael Garcia-Suarez for pointing this out to me.

- Updated the AUTHORS section to include the actual authors.  Thanks
to Graham Barr for telling me who there are.

- Added SUPPORT section which tells people to use bugs.perl.org or
perlbug, since I read p5p and I want to make sure that the core and
this code stay in sync.

- Clarified docs to say that dates before the system's epoch may or
may not work, because POSIX only requires support for positive time_t
values.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com