Joshua Hoblitt schreef:
> > It looks like the Jalali calendar is also called the Persian calendar,
> > so DateTime::Calendar::Persian is a possibility too. I'm not familiar
> > with this calendar, its most common name, and the way it is used, so you
> > (Ahmad) should judge for yourself what name would be best.
>
> In Calendrical Calculations it says the Jalali calendar used 30 day
> months while the Persian calendar used 29,30, and 31 day months.

According to http://www.projectpluto.com/calendar.htm#jalali , the
Jalali calendar uses 31, 30 and 29 days. There are probably several
versions of the Persian calendar, some, all or none of which are called
the Jalali calendar...

That's why I can't tell what the correct name would be for this
calendar, (and why you can't either, I presume). Ahmad is hopefully more
familiar with how the calendar is used today.

Eugene