On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Rick Measham wrote:
> Is there a better name?

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 17:41, Dave Rolsky wrote:
I sure hope so, because I _really_ don't want to see something called
> DT::Event::DT on CPAN!

That was my thought and the reson I asked the questoin ... seemed a
little confusing but at the same time it does suit it.

Maybe this is DateTime::Event::Simple? It's simple because the event
feels like it requires no complex calculations like Easter or Sunset.
(Of course, if you look at the code its not as easy as just callilng
Set(), although it feels like it). It's also Simple because the event
itself is simply a set of unit values. It's also simple because other
modules will (I imagine) use it for calculating events.

Maybe it's DateTime::Event::Moment, or DateTime::Event::Custom (nah) or
DateTime::Event::FromHash (eww) or DateTime::Event::DateAndTime (hmm) or
... any good ideas anyone?

Cheers!
Rick