Hi Arno,

[snipped]

> Dear Sirs
> Please help.
>
> My problem is that when reading data from the Data Base via
> Perl script all extracted dates  remain unchanged by
> Perl except dates within Daylight Savings periods.

How are you extracting the dates? Are you using DBI?
Are you using the sql utility from Ingres? You have
not provided enought information for us to help you.

> There is no Data Manipulation or binding in the Perl script.

We don't know that because you have not provided us with sample
code. I use the DBI/DBD Ingres to access our Ingress datebase
without any problems.

How are you getting the data into your perl script?
How are you getting it out? We need to see some code.

Ron Hill